Monday, May 25, 2015

First week straight

Good Morning my peeps, I have made it 1 week on my meal plan and am feeling great my energy has been restored I'm sleeping much better, and starting to love to be in front of the camera again. I forgot how this feels. well as of today I'm down 5.8 lbs in 7 days
This excites me because I tend to place in my brain that I need to change things that work of coarse I see it from time and time again with my clients that it works but.... for me nothing works maybe its just a mindset that I need to change and realize that I'm only as strong as I think I am. Well I have earned my cheat meal today I gave 100% for 8 days straight and dropped 5.8 lbs,I would say a very well deserved treat today. We are going over to my Nanny's to eat some yummy tacos with fresh salsa mmmmm it feels good to say that I have earned it. Have a great Memorial Day make sure to give a moment of silence to thank a Solider for what they have done for us thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment