Thursday, June 4, 2015

Wow 19 days in

Good Evening My dear friends, I am amazed on how fast 30 days can go these pictures are 30 days apart but I truly didn't start giving a 100% till May 17 so here is my results so far i'm 19 days in not 30. Here are my results: down 5.8 lbs and i've lost 1.75 inches in my belly. Here come thy abs :)
My next 30 days (started on May 31st) I am going to challenge myself to No process foods which means anything that comes from a can or a box i'm not gonna eat and i'm gonna cut out all cheat meals this could be difficult but i'm up for the challenge. I've completed almost 5 days of this :) I am starting to have more energy and sleep like a rock. Love that my meal plan can do this I have also added to my regimen is a 14 day liver cleanse this defiantly is a taste that you need to get use to yuck lol its a mixture of 8 oz of spring water with unsweetened cranberry juice with organic apple juice and a little bit of apple cider vinegar not the best tasting, but we will see on how this helps me feel. Super excited for what the next 30 days can bring. Thanks for listening

No comments:

Post a Comment